Hi list,

in the past I always generated PDF documents on the fly from a WO
application by using FOP.
Writing a component for FOP is not exactly an amusing task so for a new
project I was considering using ERPDFGeneration instead, looks a lot
simpler.

The problem I'm trying to solve is that I do need the generated PDF to be
really high resolution, it's a ticket so it will need to have a barcode and
a map to get to the place where the event takes place.
I have the map in a vector format so I rasterized it at a big resolution
and I'll use the raster file in my HTML template.
>From some preliminary tests I was kind-of able to accomplish what I need,
the PDF gets generated and if i zoom it in it renders with enough detail so
I'm happy.

But I got there from trial and error so I'm not really sure I'm doing the
things in the most efficient way, maybe my images are too big, maybe I
could tweak my HTML-CSS so it renders better...
Does anybody have to face a similar problem? Is there some docs I could
read about this?

Any suggestions are of course very welcome, thanks!

Matteo