To: "Cheong Hee (Gmail)" <chn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:23 AM
Subject: Re: ERJavaMail

Hi Cheong

Do you have an example of this?

GIno
On 15 Feb 2012, at 10:29, Cheong Hee (Gmail) wrote:

Hi Gino

From what I have used before, this is what i have added in  prepareMail():
htmlPart.setHeader ("Content-Transfer-Encoding", "quoted-printable");

Cheers

Cheong Hee

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gino Pacitti" <ginok...@mac.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:04 PM

I am doing this...

       ERMailDeliveryHTML mail = new ERMailDeliveryHTML();

       mail.setComponent(pageToRender);

           mail.newMail();

           mail.setFromAddress(FROM_ADDRESS);
           mail.setReplyToAddress(REPLY_ADDRESS);
           mail.setSubject(subject);
           mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
           mail.sendMail();

Yet still it shows - Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Any ideas how this can be overridden?