James,

I tried to implement this, so I created my own framework, created the component
and added it to my project.

I used the new component in my rules and it shows the popup on the query page.
However, if I select 'true' from the popup I get a NullPointerException.

Is there something more that I need to bind in? I named my component
"TPSD2WQueryBooleanComponent" and I have only one rule:

    100 : (pageConfiguration = 'QueryAdRelease' and propertyKey = 'isClosed')
=> componentName = TPSD2WQueryBooleanComponent
[com.webobjects.directtoweb.Assignment],

What else do I need?

Ted