we investigated in the past into the > 2.1GB form upload limitation. I reported this via the Apple Bug Reporter earlier this year. I feel it is not hard to fix, hopefully Apple spends a day or two to fix it. See my report below.

Regards

Helmut Tschemernjak

-------
Bug Reporter Problem ID: 10765546
Subject: WebObjects 5.4.3 large request (> 2.1GB)

The class com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOHttpIO tries to parse the content-length header with the method parseInt of the Integer class. This will fail for all files larger than 2.1GB. Further there are many instances in the code that make use of an integer for the content length of a request:
WOInputStreamData: public WOInputStreamData(InputStream, int)
WORequest: public int _contentLengthHeader()
Also classes not directly involved in the request handling do show such a limitation (e.g. public NSRange(int, int)).