Hi,

I'm creating separate threads with ERXTaskThreadPoolExecutor/ERXRunnable's and
those are working fine using my default EOF access each creating and using an
EOEditingContext.   However, now I need to access a different database as well
within the threads.  This is how I am creating the EOEditingContext for this
additional database - calling a method that does this -
   EOObjectStoreCoordinator objectStoreCoordinator =
              objectStoreForEGMLocation.get(eGMLocationId);
       if(objectStoreCoordinator == null) {
              objectStoreCoordinator = new ERXObjectStoreCoordinator();
              EOModelGroup.setModelGroupForObjectStoreCoordinator(
                     objectStoreCoordinator,
modelGroupForEGMLocation(eGMLocationId));
              objectStoreForEGMLocation.put(eGMLocationId,
objectStoreCoordinator);
       }
       return ERXEC.newEditingContext(objectStoreCoordinator);

It creates the new database's EOEditingContext fine in each of the threads,
locks().  But then only one thread runs the SQL in it and then the others are
stuck at trying to do the SQL access - never show any SQL execution and the
threads simple wait.   I am doing a
                try {  ec.lock();    .....     finally {ec.unlock(); }
for all of them to make sure the individual editingcontexts are properly
unlocking.

Any idea why they may be blocking/locking using these type of EOEditingContext
when the defeault editing contexts in these threads work fine?  I am assuming
that somehow it is the same EOEditingContext.  I printed the hashcode value for
all of them and they're different but maybe the underlying object cache is the
same.   Should I create the EOEditingContext differently?

Thanks for any help,
Mark