> Hi WOnder Community
>
> Thanks Pascal -
>
> We have a good EOModel (I think - reversed from SQL server - took me whole
> weekend to get jdbc:sqlserver to work! I know should have asked) and I would
> love to use D2W properly to test it. I also want to introduce the Rest
> services to proove to my team that this will be really quick.
>
> Anyone want to help!
>
> :-)

For REST, the tutorial is the wiki is a good starting point. After that, you
should listen to the recording that Mike Schrag did in 2010. For D2W, I can't
answer because I don't customize it (I only have one D2W app that I simply
dropped the model in it).

I know it's a bit far, but we will have a Project Bootcamp just before WOWODC
2012, so it's from June 28 to June 30. Check wowodc.com