Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to enable some verbose logging information
of the JDBC connection process while an application is starting?  I'm debugging
an application locally, but I'm trying to connect to an external PostgreSQL
server for testing.  The application startup process hangs after the
ERXJDBCConnectionBroker is started.  I *can* connect successfully and without
any delay using admin tools like AquaDB Studio and pgAdmin.

I'd like to know what it's waiting for….or why it can't get a connection right
away.

Thanks
Daniel