Here you are:

mala:wonder johnnymiller$ git status
# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTMediaBoxTestPage.wo/MTMediaBoxTestPage.html
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTMediaBoxTestPage.wo/MTMediaBoxTestPage.wod
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTMediaBoxTestPage.wo/MTMediaBoxTestPage.woo
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Sources/er/ajax/mootools/example/components/MTMediaBoxTestPage.java
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Beach-Large.jpg
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Beach-Thumb.jpg
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Rainbow-Large.jpg
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Rainbow-Thumb.jpg
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Sunset-Large.jpg
#       new file:
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/WebServerResources/mediabox/Sunset-Thumb.jpg
#       modified:   Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/.classpath
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/Components/MTAjaxGrid.wo/MTAjaxGrid.html
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/Components/MTAjaxGrid.wo/MTAjaxGrid.wod
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/Components/MTAjaxGrid.wo/MTAjaxGrid.woo
#       new file:   Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/Components/MTMediaBox.api
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/Sources/er/ajax/mootools/MTMediaBox.java
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/50.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/80.png
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/BlackClose.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/BlackLoading.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/BlackNext.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/BlackPrevious.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/MinimalClose.png
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/MinimalLoading.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/MinimalNext.png
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/MinimalPrevious.png
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/WhiteClose.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/WhiteLoading.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/WhiteNext.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/images/WhitePrevious.gif
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/mediaboxAdv-1.2.5.js
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/mediaboxAdvBlack.css
#       new file:
Frameworks/Ajax/MooTools/WebServerResources/scripts/plugins/mediabox/mediaboxAdvWhite.css
#
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
#       modified:   .gitignore
#       modified:
Examples/Ajax/AjaxExample/.settings/org.eclipse.core.resources.prefs
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTAjaxGridExampleCellComponent.wo/
#
Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTAjaxGridExampleFormInputCellComponent.wo/
#       Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTAjaxGridTestNavBar.wo/
#       Examples/Ajax/MooToolsExample/Components/MTAjaxGridTestPage.wo/

And ...

mala:wonder johnnymiller$ git log --graph --oneline --all
* ad60ddb those files slipped through, remove them for now
* d0ba3c5 remove unused imports II
* 9104f6d fix deprecated method calls II
* 3856da4 add missing gitignore
* 2142d6d catch two cases that slipped through
* f57a2fd - encode all projects UTF-8 - inherit resource encoding from project
container - UNIX style line delimiter for all projects - set project specific
import organization to 99 for consistency as in most important frameworks
already set
* 506cae8 fix property name
* ae24924 abstract class to scan a file or a stream for viruses and an
implementation for ClamAV
* 6fca8bc adapt ERXWOContext more to WOContext
* dc6529b add missing javadoc for bounded type parameters
* 74c4683 override non-deprecated counterparts of generateXXXUrls to set the
appropriate boolean
* a9a846e replace deprecated method calls
* 5fa8fb0 remove unused imports
* f77fa74 remove unnecessary casts
* f03941b Add static block to warn if the wrong EOAttribute class is loaded
before this framework is loaded.
*   f35e465 Merge branch 'integration' of github.com:projectwonder/wonder into
integration
|\
| *   8ef2214 Merge pull request #137 from
paulhoadley/AjaxFlickrBatchNavigation_patch
| |\
| | * 9a91c51 Adds 'batchSizes' and 'showBatchSizes' bindings from parent
component.
| |/
| * 5ec5826 make AjaxDefaultSubmitButton work for IE
| * 2c6eec2 add property to ERXJavaScript to toggle hideInComment globally
| *   5bd5669 Merge pull request #133 from darkv/FrontBase_default_unique_patch
| |\
| | * 60adbcb skip unique counter setting when entity has more than one key or
key is not numeric
| * | 1aababe replace deprecated method calls
| * | f182639 use context.directActionURLForActionNamed() for URL generation of
direct actions and add a flag to include sessionID
| |/
* | 8f79a17 Added Japanese JavaDoc
|/

Johnny Miller