Von: ute Hoffmann <u.hoffm...@tt-pixelmind.com>
Datum: 1. April 2012 17:32:22 MESZ
An: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Betreff: Help needed - on app startup: what happens after Welcome to..

Hallo,
I need to upload and start a changed version of a application stub (only main, DirectAction, Application and Session classes which extend Classes in frameworks). I need to change a variable in this stub class, the original App stub was lost with a hard drive crash and the compiled version is running on the external server for a long time unchanged.

We are on java 1.4 and linux.

I have changed my java environment on my development box to java 1.4 and compiled the new stub, but the app does not
run on the linux server as expected.

I started from terminal after exporting NEXT_ROOT.

The app stops at:
[2012-04-01 15:29:21 CEST] <main> Creating LifebeatThread now with: myapp 33121 web01/127.0.0.1 1085 30000
Welcome to myapp!

never reaching this:
[2012-04-01 15:30:18 CEST] <main> The URL for webserver connect is:
http://web01/cgi-bin/WebObjects/myapp.woa/-33126
[2012-04-01 15:30:18 CEST] <main> null
[2012-04-01 15:30:18 CEST] <main> Waiting for requests...

No exceptions thrown, it just stops here. Any idea what is done/ inizialised after Welcome to myapp! Any idea where I can start looking? The frameworks are all there. The classpath looks good.

I doublechecked already capitalisation and copied and renamed a .jar changing upper and lowercase
according to the classpath output but no change.

Thanks for a hint as I need to get that done and I'm completely at a loss what to try next .

Regards,

Ute

This email sent to u.hoffm...@tt-pixelmind.com