an Update on the Windows launch issue with spaces in the pathname. I changed my JNI launcher to use the WOBootstrap.jar startup, this somehow overcomes the problem with the spaces in the pathname to the WebObjects library.

On 02.04.12 05:09, Cheong Hee (Gmail) wrote:
Hi Helmut

Fyi, since day one of WO or YellowBox, th spaces in the path name should
be avoided as number one issue in windows platform. This is a common
issue and I did added into wiki the last time.

Cheers

Cheong Hee

----- Original Message ----- From: "Helmut Tschemernjak" <hel...@helios.de>
To: <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: WO 5.4.3 custom launch on Windows - help needed

Update on the issue, I figured out that the WOBootstrap class installs
a new URLClassLoader which uses file://paths to the WO runtime jars
and launches the final WO App via the new the new classLoader and
finally invokes the Application class.

Maybe this is what needs to be done to overcome the problem.