Hi Everyone,
I was wondering, if I use the ErrorDocument in Apache for the 401 to
redirect on a direct action (for example ErrorDocument 401
/cgi-bin/WebObjects/wa/requireLogon ), is there a way in WO to obtain the
URI that cause the Authentication Error?
In PHP you can use the $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] variable. Is there something
like this in WO?

Thanks in advance!
--
Daniele Corti