Hi Tim (again)

I suspect you don't set your delegate correctly in your EC factory. It's quite
easy to trace when your app is running.

You can also use ERCStampedEnterpriseObject that handles the created and
lastModified attributes for you.
http://webobjects.mdimension.com/hudson/job/Wonder/javadoc/er/corebusinesslogic/ERCStampedEnterpriseObject.html

Philippe

Sent from my iPhone