Hi Ron,

There is no special tool for deploying WO applications with Maven. You have to
manually download the produced artifacts (yourapp.woapplication.tar.gz and
yourapp.wowebserverresources.tar.gz) from your repository and uncompress it in
the right folders on your server.

There is an idea to create a maven-javamonitor-plugin capable of deploying WO
applications, but I' still haven't found time to work on it.

Cheers,

Henrique