Hello List,
I wonder if someone can explain the following property and its usage?
er.extensions.ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.ignoreNSLogSettings
Whichever value I used (true or false), the NSLog output is not directed to a
log4J appender as it should.
My application does not use ERXApplication (not a Wonder application) so I use
the traditional approach to set up log4j, something like:

// Log4J initialization

                final URL log4jFile =

resourceManager().pathURLForResourceNamed("log4j.properties",
                                                null, null);
                System.out.println("Log4j file (from .woa): " + log4jFile);
                PropertyConfigurator.configure(log4jFile);
                final Logger appLog = Logger.getLogger(Application.class);

                // Setting up logging for NSLog
                final NSLog.Log4JLogger debug =
                                new NSLog.Log4JLogger(appLog,
NSLog.DebugLevelDetailed);

                final NSLog.Log4JLogger err =
                                new NSLog.Log4JLogger(appLog,
NSLog.DebugLevelCritical);

                final NSLog.Log4JLogger out =
                                new NSLog.Log4JLogger(appLog,
NSLog.DebugLevelInformational);

                NSLog.setErr(err); // DOES NOT WORK, NSLog output is not
redirected to log4J
                NSLog.setOut(out); // DOES NOT WORK, NSLog output is not
redirected to log4J
                NSLog.setDebug(debug);// DOES NOT WORK, NSLog output is not
redirected to log4J

                appLog.debug("Log4j has been initialized");

Thanks for your help,

-mai