sorry I am half blind and in too fast to reply... curious the rationale why the
pattern is not set in the properties file itself.  thanks.

Cheers
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Schrag
  To: Cheong Hee (Gmail)
  Cc: Ron X ; WebObjects Development
  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:52 PM
  Subject: Re: ERJaveMail

  That line is commented out. The one listed there is not the default. It's in
code.

  Sent from my iPhone

  On May 31, 2012, at 5:49 AM, "Cheong Hee \(Gmail\)" <chn...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Serious?  I am actually pulling out the properties file in ERJavaMail,
unless not the right one or the "latest".  Or unless some code in ERJavaMail
setting the value again.  The framework I am having  is maybe one~two months
ago.  Correct me if wrong..

    # *** ERJavaMail settings
    # *** Defaults to 'safe' settings:
    # ***

    # Sometimes when sending big masses of emails, the java virtual machine
    # doesn't collects correctly the garbage and needs a little delay
    # between each message sending.  Use this option if you have problem with
    # memory management
    er.javamail.useSenderDelay = false

    # This delay is set to 15 milliseconds
    er.javamail.senderDelayMillis = 15

    # * Default encoding used for ERJavaMail
    er.javamail.defaultEncoding = iso-8859-1

    # * Enables ERJavaMail to send all the mails to only one destination
    # This is useful when debugging
    er.javamail.centralize = true

    # * Prints javamail debug infos
    # It is recommended to activate this switch when there are problems
    # with smtp configuration
    er.javamail.debugEnabled = false

    # * The admin email, this is where "centralized" mails will go
    #er.javamail.adminEmail = u...@domain.com

    # * SMTP outbound host
    #er.javamail.smtpHost = smtp.domain.com

    # Valid ERJavaMail email pattern. If null, then the internal default will
be used
    #er.javamail.emailPattern = ^.*?@.*$

    # * Number of messages that the sender queue can hold at a time
    er.javamail.senderQueue.size = 50

    # * Time to wait when mail sender queue is overflowed
    er.javamail.milliSecondsWaitIfSenderOverflowed = 6000

    # Used to set a default X-Mailer
    #er.javamail.mailer.XMailerHeader =

    # White and black email address patterns
    # This can be useful in testing when say
    # you only want to allow emails to be sent to *@mycompany.com
    # In this case you would add:
    # er.javamail.WhiteListEmailAddressPatterns=("*@mycompany.com",
"someb...@mac.com")

    # To prevent sending mail to certain addresses you can use the black list
    # er.javamail.BlackListEmailAddressPatterns=("*@baddomain.com",
"badper...@mycompany.com")

    # * The port to use with the smtp server, if not set, defaults to 25
    #er.javamail.smtpPort = 25