On 03/06/2012, at 8:59 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

> Not sure ... you might want to change the class name on your framework
> entity, and copy the attributes and relationships from the app entity into
> the framework entity (rather than delete entities).

This is looking promising.  Changing the class name (without copying the
additional attributes) allows me to display existing objects.  Just quickly: is
there an easy way to clone an EOAttribute from the application model entity for
adding to the framework model entity?

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/