On 07/06/2012, at 6:50 PM, Mark Wardle wrote:

> There is one that truncates a string. I'm away from computer so can't give
> exact name. Something like Erxd2wDisplayLargeString ?

Thanks Mark: ERDDisplayLargeString.  I actually looked at that, and skipped
over it because its Javadocs are empty.  I'll look into the source.

In any case, just out of curiosity if nothing else, I'm still interested to
know how to get the value of a custom key set in the rules down in my custom
property-level component.  If I've extended ERDCustomComponent, how do I get
the D2WContext, given all of d2wContext(), localContext() and
d2wContextFromBindings() are returning null?  Is that not the way to do it?
(Specifically, I want to read a rule that sets the length at which to truncate
the string.)

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/