Op 7-jun.-2012, om 17:24 heeft Amedeo Mantica het volgende geschreven:

> I don't use the ERJQuerymobile, but I guess you cannot use
> AjaxUpdateContainer and AjaxObserve fields because they rely on Prototype and
> Scriptaculous
>
> You should not mix ERJQueryMobile with the "legacy" Ajax stuff
>
> Amedeo

As far as I know it should work, but perhaps something else is into play here:
the use of the $ as a variable sign instead of the [ ] (squarebrackets). As far
a OGNL is concerned, you might user either, or something else.

I do not know if the parsing of the $ stuff interferes with the javascript
stuff, but I do know that Ken is very much trying to play nice with the
non-jquery javascript code.

> On 05/giu/2012, at 18:15, Stavros Panidis wrote:
>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I am trying to test ERJQueryMobile. I had no problem to work with most of my
>> components but seems that AjaxUpdateContainer and AjaxObserveField does not
>> work.
>>
>> For example
>>
>> <wo:conditional condition = "$theVar.ischaracter">
>>              <wo:conditional condition = "$theVar.inputasoptions">
>>                <wo:AjaxUpdateContainer id = "$theVar.id.toString">
>>
>>                  <wo:ERQMPopUpButton id = "$theVar.name" list =
>> "$theVar.optionsArray" selection = "$theVar.content" mini = "true" />
>>
>>                  <wo:conditional condition = "$theVar.shownewoption">
>> <wo:ERQMInputString value = "$theVar.newoption" /> </wo:conditional>
>>                </wo:AjaxUpdateContainer>
>>
>>              </wo:conditional>
>>              <wo:conditional condition = "$theVar.inputasoptions" negate =
>> "yes"> <wo:ERQMInputString value = "$theVar.content" mini = "true" />
>> </wo:conditional>
>>            </wo:conditional>
>>

>> The above is not working, while if I put out Ajax lines it works. Also,
>> certainly it works fine when not ERQMHtmlTemplate.
>>
>> I would appreciated to have some help on this.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance
>>
>> Stavros
>>
>> This email sent to amedeomant...@me.com

> This email sent to jo...@netsense.nl