OK.  The component that was loaded through the switch subclassed a component
that subclassed ERXNonSynchronizingComponent.  I changed
synchronizesVariablesWithBindings to return true and it started working.

Do you think it possible to make it work with a non-synchronized component?

Thank you,

Johnny Miller
Kahalawai Media Corp.
www.kahalawai.com