Hi;

I can't speak for WO integration but from the perspective of using Cayenne with other infrastructure, I can say that I enjoyed working with Cayenne a while back -- I'm sadly not using it at the moment.

Coming from an integrated stack like WO, it is possible to forget that Cayenne is focused on the object-relational bit; be careful to evaluate it in terms of its remit.

cheers.

I agree that we need to more closely examine Cayenne before jumping in with
both feet.

--
Andrew Lindesay