Thanks for your answers, yes I found a method like this:

public static User createUser(EOEditingContext editingContext, String
maternalName
, String name
, String password
, String paternalName
, String username)

But I prefer to user the method like this:
User newUser = ERXEOControlUtilities.createAndInsertObject(ec, User.class );