Hi guys,

This is something I'm thinking about for months, and since I see a lot of
people having issues with deployment, I have a couple of ideas to improve it.

1) To have REST actions inside wotaskd. By having that, we won't ever need
JavaMonitor to manage wotaskd. You could use curl or any HTTP tools, and you
could rewrite Monitor in JavaScript or whatever.

2) Upload support into wotaskd so that you can ship the app to it and wotaskd
will take care of putting it at the correct location.

3) Deployment support in WOLips. Choose WOLips Tools -> "Deploy" and
build/deploy your app directly from WOLips.

4) Deployment plugin in Jenkins that would connect to the REST actions of
wotaskd.

5) RPM and .deb packages of wotaskd and mod_webobjects, with a Yum/apt-get
repositories to install/update the deployment tools on Linux.

Opinions?