Maybe I did something wrong during the WebObjects deployment environment
installation.

I followed this tutorial

http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Deploying+on+Linux

I copied the WebObjects folder to my webserver:

cp -rp /opt/Local/Library/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects /var/www/htdocs

But if I list the content of
/opt/Local/Library/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects/Frameworks/ I get this:

ls /opt/Local/Library/WebServer/Documents/WebObjects/Frameworks/
JavaEOApplication.framework  JavaEOGeneration.framework
JavaEOInterface.framework  JavaEORuleSystem.framework

There is no Ajax.framework

Am I missing something?

Thanks