Hi everyone,

Now that the REST and SSH parts have been added into wotaskd, I was wondering
what people are expecting to have in a "Project Wonder" plugin for Jenkins.

This is what I'm thinking it should have:

- The project templates that Dave A. did should be bundled in the plugin, so
that you don't need to fetch them, and bonus when you create a new job, the
projects type will be listed.

- woproject.jar would be bundled with the plugin.

- For deployment, the plugin will allow people to specify at least wotaskd
installations, the password, the path to install the app and the path to
install the WSR.

- The plugin could do two types of restart when the app is installed: restart
or bounce.

- It will use the "symlink" type of deployment, meaning that the app will have
a unique identifier (MyApp.woa-201208260800) and the plugin will change a
symbolic link (MyApp.woa) to point to the new release (MyApp.woa-201208260800).
You can define the unique identifier, but if none is specified, it will be a
timestamp.

Opinions?