Hi,

I frequently have false validation errors in WOLips, causing random components to be flagged. Usually I have to do a random series of project clean and Eclipse restart to make it go away. Example with an WOImage binding (mouse hovering over the red X to show the error text):

Clearly, these bindings are valid.

Was like this with Eclipse 3.6 and 3.7, and apparently is still the same with 4.2.

This project-clean and eclipse-restart thing is annoying and only a workaround anyway, but all my colleagues suffer from the same thing as well, so I thought I'd ask here. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Maik