Hi List,

I disabled WOAdaptorURL, direct connect, restarted httpd and apache with these new settings :

apache.conf :

RewriteRule ^/Etudiant(.*)$ /cgi-bin/WebObjects/Dossier-Etudiants.woa/wa$1 [PT,L]

properties file

er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.pattern=/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Dossier-Etudiants.woa/wa
er.extensions.ERXApplication.replaceApplicationPath.replace=/Etudiant

The url :http://agecanonix-form.utt.fr/Etudiant/myDefault works great but I have the old url which appears again when I navigate between my app links.

How I fix it to maintain all links in this format : http://agecanonix-form.utt.fr/Etudiant/...

Thanks

Envoyé depuis iCloud