Yes, I don't know if it's Axis that is old or the stuff connecting to
my app that sucks but with JAX-WS I solved the problem (of course I
had to make a proxy on apache to be able to connect to port 8080).
Now I need to find a way to make the endpoint link to the WOPort...
I'll try your suggestion but I still don't have an idea of where to
start from. I'm talking about the JAX_WS part, not the WO part.

Thanks,

Matteo