Theodore,

Yes. I followed this tutorial:
http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/documentation/Your+First+D2W+Project

The only differences are:

1. I didn't use the EOModel from the framework created in the previous
tutorial. I created a new model and migration and went on from there. The
automatic "EOGeneration" doesn't seem to work (and did not work before), so I
have to "right-click" on my model's eogen file and select "EOGenerate...". It
had no problem creating the database and tables on the first run.

2. I didn't really implement authentication in DirectAction.loginAction(),
since I don't have a user Entity on my model. I didn't modify the Session class
and I am simply returning ((Session) session()).navController().homeAction()
from DirectAction.loginAction(), as this is what is returned on success in the
sample code.

So, pretty much it's a new, almost unmodified Wonder D2W app.

Cheers,
Flavio