Hello,

I am new to the list. I need help to tweaked mod_WebObjects.so with Apache
2.4.3. I recompile the mod_WebObjects.so with Apache 2.4.3 but it won't load.
Please advice. Thanks.

Regards,
Hieu Nguyen

# ./apachectl start
httpd: Syntax error on line 165 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load modules/mod_WebObjects.so into server: ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation
error: file /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_WebObjects.so: symbol
ap_get_server_version: referenced symbol not found
#