Hello everyone,

I'm having problem with a newly deployed app where these errors are popping up
intermittently all over the place.

I was wondering if maybe I could get some advice on whether some things I'm
doing are possibly causing this...

1.  I'm only using ERXEC
2.  I'm not explicitly using lock or unlock anywhere.
3.  I'm creating new EOs with a child EditingContext - I'm going to go to peer
editing context in new build but in some cases I just can't do this i.e. the EO
is created using a wizard and I don't want to insert the EO unless the user
completes the wizard.
4.  I'm using EOEditingContext.setDefaultFetchTimestampLag(0) in the
application constructor.

This app has a fair amount of data and a few users who are crunching away on
it, constantly adding and updating records.  I set item 4 to 0 because I was
worried about users viewing data that is out of sync.

Could #4 be tripping the error?

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail