Hi Chuck,

The ERPrototypes and FrontBasePlugin libraries are correctly set up in the
class path. The FrontBase related JARS and frameworks are set up in the system
class path. In the model file the FrontBase prototypes were selected.

Trying to isolate the problem to study a solution, I stripped down the
migrations file generated, leaving only one entity and only the string-based
attributes. After this I got the following error:

Dez 17 12:45:04 AdministraAgencias1.0[60001] INFO
er.transaction.adaptor.ConnectionAnalyzer  - JDBC connection successful!
Dez 17 12:45:04 AdministraAgencias1.0[60001] ERROR
er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication  - AdministraAgencias1.0 failed to start.
JDBCAdaptorException: Unable to find type information for external type 'INT'
in attribute 'updateLock' of entity '_dbupdater'.  Check spelling and
capitalization.
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseExpression.columnTypeStringForAttribute(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:1187)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseExpression.addCreateClauseForAttribute(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:1095)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseSynchronizationFactory.addCreateClauseForAttribute(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:905)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseSynchronizationFactory.createTableStatementsForEntityGroup(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:845)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseSynchronizationFactory.createTableStatementsForEntityGroups(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:809)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseSynchronizationFactory.schemaCreationStatementsForEntities(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:640)
  at
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor._FrontBasePlugIn$FrontbaseSynchronizationFactory.schemaCreationScriptForEntities(_FrontBasePlugIn.java:606)
  at
er.extensions.jdbc.ERXSQLHelper.createSchemaSQLForEntitiesWithOptions(ERXSQLHelper.java:286)
  at
er.extensions.migration.ERXJDBCMigrationLock.dbUpdaterCreateStatement(ERXJDBCMigrationLock.java:370)
  at
er.extensions.migration.ERXJDBCMigrationLock._tryLock(ERXJDBCMigrationLock.java:148)
  at
er.extensions.migration.ERXJDBCMigrationLock.tryLock(ERXJDBCMigrationLock.java:69)
  at
er.extensions.migration.ERXMigrator$ERXMigrationAction.doPerform(ERXMigrator.java:451)
  at
er.extensions.eof.ERXEOAccessUtilities$ChannelAction.perform(ERXEOAccessUtilities.java:1502)
  at er.extensions.migration.ERXMigrator.migrateToLatest(ERXMigrator.java:201)
  at
er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.finishInitialization(ERXApplication.java:1294)
  ... skipped 13 stack elements

Any clues? Adding a little more information, the migrations and application
worked well with MySQL, but a problem with a circular relationship convinced me
to switch to FrontBase, when I faced the error above for the first time. Well,
to say the truth, I had a problem with the connection dictionary password, but
was able to solve it specifying the dbpasswd and upasswd properties.

Angelo