Hello:

Today I did a git fetch upstream to update Wonder source. Then I performed a
merge. All went fine. Following that, I installed the latest frameworks with:

ant frameworks; sudo ant frameworks.install

For some reason, eGit in Eclipse shows every build.xml file in the Wonder
project as changed.

Does anyone else experience this that can maybe clue me in on what could be
causing modifications to every single build.xml file?

Tim
UCLA GSE&IS