Hi,

In setting up ERTag to an entity in my model I went with the Quick Start method
outlined in the documentation which outlines how to setup ERTag with minimal
effort. The side effect of this is there are none of the usual relationship
methods for starting with an ERTag and fetching all of the ENTITY objects
sorted and qualified.

There is a method in ERTaggableEntity that allows you to fetch the objects of
ENTITY with a qualifier but it does not provide for sorting. In the method
there is a NSArray of EOSortOrdering set to null on the EOFetchSpecification
used.

Does anyone know if there a specific or good reason the sort ordering is null
and not exposed as a parameter in the method?

/**
   * Fetches the list of objects of this entity type that are tagged
   * with the given tags.
   *....
   */

  public NSArray<T> fetchTaggedWith(EOEditingContext editingContext,
ERTag.Inclusion inclusion, int limit, Object tags, EOQualifier
additionalQualifier) {
  }