Hi Miguel,
i don't know if there is a function which can handle this. But a solution for
your problem could be to build your class like that:

public class YOURCLASS {

private String _frameworkName

public void init(String frameworkName) {
        _frameworkName = frameworkName;
}

public YOURCLASS() {
}
}

You could initialize when you create your instance:

YOURCLASS yourClass = new YOURCLASS();
yourClass.init(frameworkName();

That would i do. Let me know if theres a better solution for this.

Thomas

--
Thomas Grass | 01SoftwareSolutions
off...@01softwaresolutions.eu | www.01softwaresolutions.eu