My package is etudiants.utt.fr.util.IVOracleExpression and I the this ERXJDBCAdaptor.setExpressionClassName("etudiants.utt.fr.util.IVOracleExpression", "er.extensions.jdbc.ERXJDBCAdaptor"); _expression_ in my init off Application.class

Ray
Envoyé depuis iCloud

Le 23 jan 2013 à 09:32, Chuck Hill <ch...@global-village.net> a écrit :

On 2013-01-23, at 5:49 AM, Raymond NANEON wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can I have help on my problem? I stuck on it since 3 weeks.
>
> Thanks
> Envoyé depuis iCloud
>
> Le 07 jan 2013 à 02:20, Raymond NANEON <rnan...@me.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Stephan,
>>
>> I added the _expression_ ERXJDBCAdaptor.setExpressionClassName(

>> "com.resurgences.utils.IVOracleExpression"

Is that really the package name and class that you put your code in?

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

Global Village Consulting ranks 13th in 2012 in BIV's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in B.C!
Global Village Consulting ranks 76th in 24th annual PROFIT 200 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine!