I am trying to understand the ERMODQueryPage in my D2W app. to that end, I
cloned it to TPMODQueryPage and I am screwing around to see what does what.

I see that the list for the popup might be being generated in
ERD2WQueryStringOperator extends D2WQueryStringOperator.

The end result is that I want to limit the list in the popup on a QueryPage to
"Contains", "Starts With", "Like" (although Contains and Like sound like the
same thing).

Is there a property that I can set to give me the list I want or do I have to
clone the stringOperator?

on a java style question, I see this a lot:

_stringQualifierOperators = new NSArray<String>(new String[]{"starts with",
"contains", "ends with", "is", "like"});

would it be more better to use

_stringQualifierOperators = new NSArray<String>("starts with", "contains",
"ends with", "is", "like");

are they the same?