What I do is this:

1) Open Git Repository Exploring perspective in Eclipse.
- Window -> Open Perspective -> Other
* You'll need eGit installed to do this.

1a) If you don't have eGit
- Help -> Install New Software
- In the "Work with:" box, type Juno if you're using 4.2. Type Indigo if you're
using 3.7. Not sure for 3.8...  maybe try typing "Dead end road to nowhere
edition" ;-)
- Select the site that comes up in the auto complete popup
 - in the 'type filter text' search box, type git. Install everything egit/jgit
related. Ignore the "Mylyn Versions Connector: Git" thing if you see it.
- install and restart eclipse

2) In the Git Repositories tab, clone wonder
- Click the clone button at the top of the tab with the blue arrow on it and
use the wizard
* If you already have wonder checked out, you can add a local repo instead

3) In the wonder repository, import all Wonder frameworks
- wonder -> Working Directory -> Frameworks
- right click on Frameworks directory, select "Import Projects"
- select the "Import existing projects" radio button, next
- select all, add projects to Wonder Frameworks working set, finish

4) Switch back to WOLips perspective
- cmd-shift-t and type the name of the component or class to go directly to the
java file
- cmd-shift-r and type the name of the component to go directly to the
java/wod/html/api/woo files of a component
- cmd-click on method names to go directly to that method declaration in the
wonder source file
- right-click and "Open Call Hierarchy" on a method name to see everywhere that
method is called, in and out of wonder
-right-click and "Open Type Hierarchy" to see every method available on that
class and its superclasses. Also displays all known subclasses.

You may also want to import all the wonder examples, applications, and tests
into their own working sets too. I keep all of wonder in my workspace and only
display what I need via working sets for projects I work on. You might think it
would take a long time to build all this stuff, but the incremental builder
makes this mostly painless. A full clean will take a couple of minutes tho.

If these instructions suck, let me know. A screencast might be in order here.

Ramsey