Hi again,

I have a ERXD2WList [B] in a page/component [A] and have propertyIsSortable =
"true" on all properties.  The sorting is all ajax-y and works, but when the
user clicks a row to view a single item on a new page, then clicks a "back"
link to go back to the list page, the sort is lost.  How can I retain the sort
last selected by the user?

I am about to go crazy on this and replace all the header components with my my
own header component hack that calls ognl like ~parent.parent.parent.sortBy(
propetyName ) something-or-other if I can't get a clean way to have the list
save off the sort key or the sort orderings off, either back to the parent
component or the session.  Would that even work?  I have no idea how that ajax
stuff works, if [B] still can traverse up the component tree to [A] and set
something, and then get fed the new sorted list of stuff as the source of the
refreshed table.  Am I talking crazy?

= Robert =