Hi,

OK.  This is a hard one to explain.

Basically, I have a site that has a back and a front end.  Separate apps
running on the same host.  I'm using ERJGroupsSynchronizer.  The host is AWS
with Amazon Linux AMI.  The database is PostgreSQL 9.2.

Both ends create objects.  For some reason every few days or so I get an
EOGeneralAdapterException when the front end goes to insert an object.  It's
trying to change some properties on an EO of the same type created at the same
time in the back end.  I'm thinking that is happening because somehow they are
sharing the same primary key.

If that is right, is there a way to delay the assigning of the key until the
object gets inserted?

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail