Hi Johann,

Thank you for clarifying that.  After I put the two apps on different
channels/addresses I saw the error again so that wasn't the problem anyway.

It's in a different email thread but I think the child editing context might be
as evil as the shared one.  I've pulled it from my app and I'm praying that
solves the problem.

Thanks again,

Johnny