Hi,

Sorry I was sick last days.

This command is only making a Symbolic-link to your Apache WebServerResource
Folder.

So Apache will get the Resource Request and look into the Folder where it then
goes to
the /Library/WebObjects/WebServerResource folder for finding it.

i was only making it simple to not install old stuff, and really only what we
need, and that all in the some
/Library/WebObjects folder.

Is the WebResource not working for you?

On 2013/03/20, at 22:30, Baiss Eric Magnusson <bmagnus...@comcast.net> wrote:

> In the deploy guide:
>> ################################################
>> ## Create SymbolicLink for WebServerResource
>> ## Depends on the Site
>> ################################################
>> cd /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/YOURSITEFOLDER
>> sudo ln -s /Library/WebObjects/WebServerResource WebObjects
>
> I <cd> to
>       </Library/WebObjects/>
> and then type the <sudo ln> command.
> I wonder if the <sudo ln> command is the problem?
>
> The below is the designed layout.
>
>> Folder : Adaptors (Files for Apache)
>>    File : mod_WebObjects.so (Apache Adaptor)
>>    File : wo_apache_conf (WebObjects Apache Configurations)
>>    File : wo_expires.conf (Place for Expires Cache)
>>    File : wo_rewrite.conf (Place for Rewriting Rules)
>> Folder : Application (Your Applications)
>> Folder : Configuration (Files for wotask)
>> Folder : Deployment JavaMonitor & wotask Application)
>> Folder : Logs (Logfiles)
>> Folder : WebServerResource (Your WebServerResource)

>>> LoadModule WebObjects_module /Library/WebObjects/Adaptors/mod_WebObjects.so
>>>
>>> # You can change the 'cgi-bin' part of WebObjectsAlias to whatever you
>>> # prefer (such as Apps), but the 'WebObjects' part is required.
>>> WebObjectsAlias /cgi-bin/WebObjects
>>> # For localhost:
>>> WebObjectsConfig http://localhost:1085 10
>
> Is Ken reading these emails?
> Baiss Eric Magnusson
> cascadewebdesign.com

> This email sent to k...@ksroom.com

Thank you

Ken Ishimoto

K's ROOM
[E-Mail]  <k...@ksroom.com>
[iChat:]   <ibase_...@mac.com>
[HP]          http://www.ksroom.com/
This e-mail has not been scanned for viruses because it was written on an Mac,
and there are NO Viruses on an Apple Computer.
For further information visit http://www.apple.com