Hello list,

I found a thread from 2010 about this, mentioning the the pre-2007 Excel
limitation regarding the number of columns.
I looked at the code from EGSimpleTableParser and EGSimpleTableCreator and
related Properties' file but didn't find anything in them related to this
limitation.
It looks like the only way to get more than 255 columns in Excel is using the
xlsx format through org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel instead of the
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.

I'm wondering how people creating Excel export on this list are handling that,
are you all using Aspose or did I overlooked something in Wonder?

Thanks,

Xavier