Le 03 avr 2013 à 06:58, Alexis Tual <alexis.t...@gmail.com> a écrit :

2013/4/3 Raymond NANEON <rnan...@me.com>
Bonjour Alexis,

Well come back to cocktail :)

So when I want to set the relationship I got this in stacktrace :

avr. 03 14:16:48 RFcct[8485] INFO  er.transaction.adaptor.Exceptions  - Database Exception occured: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OraclePlugIn$OracleExpression.isLOBAttribute(OraclePlugIn.java:531)
    at com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OraclePlugIn$OracleExpression.shouldUseBindVariableForAttribute(OraclePlugIn.java:547)
    at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSQLExpression.sqlStringForValue(EOSQLExpression.java:1965)
    at com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OraclePlugIn$OracleExpression.sqlStringForKeyValueQualifier(OraclePlugIn.java:651)
    at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOQualifierSQLGeneration$_KeyValueQualifierSupport.sqlStringForSQLExpression(EOQualifierSQLGeneration.java:463)
    at er.extensions.ERXExtensions$KeyValueQualifierSQLGenerationSupport.sqlStringForSQLExpression(ERXExtensions.java:348)

Looks like some attribute in your eomodel doesn't have an External Type set. This is mandatory.

issue corrected, thanks a lot.

I deleted my build directory and clean everything. it seems the instruction domaine.editingContext().saveChanges(); save all EOEntreprises in the context and not domaine Entity only? Why? I want just to save domaine and not all entities like CAPACITE, MATIERE and so one.
An editingContext observes all changes from the eo's it "contains", see it as a sandbox. You can't select specific changes. You could use one EC for your "domaine" changes et one EC for the other changes.

So I must create new EC Entity instance ? I try it.

Ray

Alex

Thanks
Envoyé depuis iCloud