Hi,

I've set WOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling to true and thought that with this option enabled, WebObjects gonna consume all of my 4 CPU cores. I checked production server statistics, which shows as: (see the picture: http://d.pr/i/qJoH) Yes, i know - the picture shows the load of all processes - which my not work in multicore env, but still, there are 2x more threads of WOApp on core 0.

See threads for one of the application's instances are as follow:
CORE : NUM_THREADS
0 : 41
1 : 12
2 : 13
3 : 14

(done by ps -p PID -L -o psr | sort | uniq -c)

Why it utilizes much more core0? Is there a way to enable better consumptions of all the cores? (all but core 0 looks quite lazy at the time)

Konrad