Actually that second statement I made about dump and restore to change
table-space location of a table's data might be wrong ... maybe a simple ALTER
TABLE <table> ENGINE = InnoDB on an existing InnoDB table might be enough to
recreate the table in its own file if you changed the table-space settings. I
have not tried it. In any case, it is not related to the topic of
discussion.... moving on.....

The conversion to InnoDB is simple. I added a trivial "use at your own risk"
script, that I have used many times without problems, to the repo on github:
https://github.com/kierankelleher/gic-mysql-tools/blob/master/UtilityScripts/AlterTablesToInnodbEngine.sh

I strongly advise you to configure InnoDB settings in /etc/my.cnf before you
convert though:
https://github.com/kierankelleher/gic-mysql-tools/blob/master/README.markdown

After conversion, then you can "hunt for" and "clean up" data integrity issues
since conversion to InnoDB will only prevent future issues related to absence
of transaction support - it will not fix the data problems created in the past
in your database caused by your use of MyISAM. You must find those data
problems and manually fix them in SQL to restore the integrity of your
database(s) after the conversion.