Hi John,

I definitely agree it's not the most efficient (or even an efficient) way to do
it.  But the problem I'm trying to solve is how do you get one of the
JavaScript frameworks to play nice with component actions?

It seems like the dilemma is if you want an "app like" UI you need to
completely buy into a solution that has a JavaScript client with a REST
backend.  I'm just wondering if there is some kind of middle ground where you
can enhance the existing Ajax framework which lets you use component actions
and D2W to give it a little more app quality to it.  It'll never be as good as
these other frameworks but it's an incremental improvement of what we have now.

best,

Johnny