I don't know when this happened but I just entered a section of my app (that I
haven't touched in weeks) and all of a sudden I get:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: adaptorValueType: unable to load class named
'LocalDate' for attribute internalRelease on entity Grid

Jul 01 11:39:16 ASPOColorGridD2W[63926] WARN  NSLog  -
<er.extensions.appserver.ERXComponentRequestHandler>: Exception occurred while
handling request:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: adaptorValueType: unable to load class named
'LocalDate' for attribute internalRelease on entity Grid
[2013-7-1 11:39:16 EDT] <WorkerThread2> java.lang.IllegalStateException:
adaptorValueType: unable to load class named 'LocalDate' for attribute
internalRelease on entity Grid
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOAttribute.adaptorValueType(EOAttribute.java:2216)

Did something change with Joda? Is there some update I should do or shouldn't
have done?

I am going to start crying now as I have a headache.

Ted