How does one do that?  I like this solution as it will put us back exactly
where we were before the update, just not sure how to do it as it looks
like we only have one version of the JDK on there: 1.6.0_51_b11-457.  It
looks like the update from Apple overwrote the old JDK 1.6.0 with the new
one (version 16 according to apple's versioning scheme).  Is there any way
to get back the old version of JDK 1.6.0?  I would prefer that to switching
to a new version of wotaskd and javamonitor...