I added the following code in Application.java to solve this problem

    public Application() {
        super();

        NSSelector<NSNotification> connSelector = new
NSSelector<NSNotification>("doPatchAuditTrail", new Class[]
{NSNotification.class});
        NSNotificationCenter.defaultCenter().addObserver(this, connSelector,
EOModelGroup.ModelAddedNotification, null);
    }

    public final void doPatchAuditTrail(NSNotification n) {
        EOModel model = ((EOModel)n.object());
        if ( !"ERCoreBusinessLogic".equals(model.name()) ) return;
        EOEntity e = model.entityNamed(ERCAuditTrailEntry.ENTITY_NAME);
        e.attributeNamed(ERCAuditTrailEntry.Key.NEW_VALUES).setWidth(4000);
        e.attributeNamed(ERCAuditTrailEntry.Key.OLD_VALUES).setWidth(4000);
    }