No help from me, but I ran into this recently.  I did not really need it, so I
just ran away.

--
Chuck Hill
Executive Managing Partner, VP Development and Technical Services

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

Global Village Consulting ranks 13th in 2012 in BIV's Top 100 Fastest Growing
Companies in B.C!

Global Village Consulting ranks 44th in 25th annual PROFIT 500 ranking of
Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine!